Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday - Dog the Bounty Hunter Show Night


My DVR is programmed to record "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on A&E tonight. You know I met Dog and few of his posse at Davis Kidd Booksellers on March 29, 2010. He was there signing his second book, "Where Mercy is Shown, Mercy is Given".

Beth, Dog's wife, is below giving everyone high 5s ; she squeezed my hand, and said you look tired. Of course I was, I had been in line for about 4 hours waiting to see Dog.


This is Duane Lee, Dog's son. He was a little pushy; the book signing had lingered on so long that they only had a few minutes left. So Duane Lee helped line everyone up in a circle so everyone could get their book signed; he tried to move me once. I just looked at him, and he looked at me.



The Dog talked to me; I smiled, but I have no idea what he said.



This was my favorite picture; Robin asked Leland (Dog's son) if he would take a picture with me. He was the nicest, friendliest person. I wasn't even nervous, and he's pretty cute too.



I may have been so exhausted from standing in line, but I really got the feeling that the Chapmans were really nice, caring people. Of course, they probably wanted to sell a lot of books, but I'm sticking with my assumption.

1 comment:

  1. Only for your love of these people would I go into a bail bond shop and take pictures while the receptionist stared at me like a weirdo!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete