Monday, July 4, 2011

Good Things Happen on the 4th of July 2011

I am proud to be an American; I don't know how proud I am of my neighbors shooting fireworks off until 11:30 p.m. when I have to go to work the next day, but I'll be a good neighbor and be happy they had fun. Probably will rethink that decision when I have to get up early in the morning though.

I did have a fun 4th of July weekend this year!

1. Robin found my favorite wine at a local liquor store; it's from the Mountain Valley Winery close to the Smokies, and it's called Country Red. Tastes just like grape juice.
2. Jim mixed some champagne with a peach mix that you freeze; it was completely delicious, and I still have some.

*I didn't drink that much!

3. My Aunt came to stay with us for a couple of days, and we got along for the most part. :-)
4. Went to "Franklin on the 4th"; there were crafts/vendors around the square downtown in Franklin, TN, and we walked/shopped for a while (It was a little hot!). FUN!
5. My niece Debbie called; I got to talk to her and her son Grady, made the whole weekend the best. Her husband Mike may have a job offer close to Las Vegas; glad she is doing well, and boy do I miss her. We're getting matching tattooes when I go visit her; Robin says I will chicken out.

Hope everyone had an AWESOME July 4th like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment