Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Village - 50th Anniversary

Friday night Robin picked me up from work, and we went to Christmas Village. My friend Kathy helps coordinate this event for charity with her sorority sisters of Pi Beta Phi. I always look forward to going; this year was no exception.
This year is the 50th anniversary and the last year that "Christmas Village" will be held at the Fairgrounds.


Miss Tennessee and me!


You were able to walk and actually look around at 4 p.m.; later on around 6 p.m. it had picked up, and people were everywhere.


We left Christmas Village around 7:30 p.m.; I knew that all the restaurants in Nashville would be busy, so I talked Robin into driving to Lebanon. We thought we would stop by Lady Godiva's, but it's actually The Bull & Whistle now. They were having a Cherry Limeade contest.

Why do I like contests?


I had a wonderful time shopping at Christmas Village, driving to Lebanon, spending time with my sis, and eating at The Bull & Whistle. If you are ever there, try the Chicken Camden (grilled chicken, sauteed mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes and green onions). It was completely delicious.



1 comment:

  1. I will have to go next year....wherever it winds up being held.

    ReplyDelete