Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Shadowfever" - I Can't Put it Down!


My sister and I were walking around Target about three or four months ago, and the cover of this book, "Shadowfever", stopped me in my tracks. I didn't know what the story was about, or if it was a series. I just had to find out.

Karen Marie Moning also wrote the "Highlander" series of books; I hadn't read the books, but I loved the movies. This Fever series had five books, and that includes the last book for now "Shadowfever" that came out in January of 2011. She had dreamed this story, and it took her a while to decide to write her thoughts down from her dream.

My favorite sis got on Amazon and bought me the whole series of books in April, and I didn't slow up reading them until I got to the last one. The one I saw on the shelf at Target, "Shadowfever". I don't want them to end, and I accidentally turned to the last page a few days ago. I was so excited to see that the last sentence ends with, "for now"! So now I'm full throttle ahead with reading, then I will get it to Robin to read, then to Paulette, and finally Brooke will get it.

What amazing marketing of that cover; it got my interest, and I kept going. I've even got three more people on board. This series even has music, merchandise, blog and chat room. The only thing I will warn you of is that some of the sex scenes get a little descriptive. You'll fall in love with Jericho Barrons though.

Karen: Please write another book soon, I will not be able to contain myself if you don't, and thanks so much for writing this series. They keep you thinking all the way through, but I hope some answers are in book five. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment