Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I Like - I'm Going to Try this Abatha.

Life is getting me down this week; I remember that Abatha does these posts about what she likes, and that way you think about good things and not bad. So, here I go.

Below are few things I like!

1. Pictures - I love looking at my photos, my friends photos, and even strangers photos; you can find out so much from just looking at a photo. I've found so many old, really old - older than Paulette, pictures lately; I don't know everyone in these photos, but I could look at them for hours.

2. Friends - I'm so lucky to have all the great friends that I have; they keep me going, and cheer me up. We had a "Soon to be Grandmother's Snack Day" yesterday for Paulette and A' Della; it was touching to see how excited they are, and I can't wait for the stories to start rolling in when their grand babies are born.

3. Listening to Music - I was lucky enough to go to Beachaven Winery last Saturday to listen to some Jazz music; this Friday I'm hoping to go to Arrington Winery to listen to the San Rafael Band, they sound a little like Santana.

Well, that did help. I have a tear in one eye, but I'm smiling really big. It's nice to remember good memories and things you like.

Kudos to Abatha for thinking of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment