Monday, May 2, 2011

I Work with some Amazing People!

Best Admin Professional Day Ever - April 27, 2011


Last week was Administrative Professional's Day; I had been so busy that I had actually forgotten which day it was, and then I found some beautiful flowers and a card with my name. The card and flowers were left in a conference room for me to find on that morning; that was just the start of a nice day.

Abatha gave me the solar butterfly below; it's so pretty, and it's going on my porch. Abatha and several people said that this looked like me; I like that.


Here are the roses that the sales team got for me; they smell so good, and are beautiful! It was so sweet of them to do this for me on my day; of course, I was running myself silly for them for two weeks. I'll run anytime to get flowers like these.


My big bosses gave me some restaurant gift cards and a card that played "You're Simply the Best". So cool! These will come in handy.


Nicole was so sweet to get me a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory; she reads my blog, and saw that I love the Red Velvet cheesecake from there. She did tell me that she looked up a recipe, but it had so many ingredients that it was going to be more expensive than the gift card to make. Nicole is such a GREAT cook; anything she makes is delicious.


That was not the end to it; many people wished me a Happy Admin Day, and I even got to share the occassion with Brooke and Rachel on Thursday with a luncheon from the CSR department. I was so touched they included me.


I work with some AMAZING people; sometimes I get so busy and stressed during the day that I forget how much I do like my job, and the people I work with. Days like this reminds me of that! Did you notice that two of my cards were the same? I, also, have friends who have GREAT taste!


Thanks to all that made my day so SPECIAL; it was the best Administrative Professional Day ever, and I'll never forget it.


No comments:

Post a Comment