Monday, April 25, 2011

Nashvile Predators vs. Atlanta Thrashers


Robin and I have made a tradition to walk in the "Step Out for Diabetes" each year in Centennial Park; we will be walking with our friend Brooke this November, and when I signed up Robin to walk a few weeks ago she was the lucky winner of two lower level seats at a Predators game in Nashville. What a great surprise, and a great cause!

So Robin took me on April 5, 2011; we took all the pictures we could, and I made a collage out of them. Knash was there, the Zamboni was on the ice, and a band was in the stands to play. The tickets were not lower level; they were two rows from the top, but they were free and I got to spend time with my sis.

Before the game, we grabbed a bite to eat at Paradise Park. Paradise Park has the atmosphere of a trailer park; burgers, fries were their main menu item. Robin got a cheeseburger with sweet potato fries, and I got the cheeseburger with regular fries. It was a little pricey, burgers were OK. The bar was decorated the most like a trailer park. At least I can say I ate there!

The night ended with the Predators winning by two points (Predators 6 & Thrashers 4); it was the first game that I had gone to that the Predators won. I was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment