Friday, April 15, 2011

Mix 92.9 Radio Station - Paulette & Penny Celebrities

Paulette and I were at the Southern W omen's Show on Thursday; I was trying to get a picture of the "Cake Boss" from TV, and then I saw someone that I knew walking down the isle. I couldn't remember her name, but I knew she was from Mix 92.9 Radio. Then I said, "Isn't your name Anna"? She said yes, and then I realized we were talking to Anna Marie from the Morning Show. She was the nicest person; she even talked to us for a while, and took pictures with us both. She made us promise that we would send her the pictures so she could post them on the Mix 92.9 website and she did. You must take a look!

Paulette and I are celebrities; That's AWESOME! Check it out, the website is http://www.mix929.com/content/womens-show-insiders-tips. You can even ask for our autographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment