Thursday, April 21, 2011

Having Fun with Grady

Grady's favorite word now is bubble; there's a show on TV that has bubble fish and other bubble characters on it, and Deb showed us some of the show with bubble babbies that look like little fish dancing and singing. Grady was so excited to see it; he started dancing. So cute!

We got to see Grady's room for the first time a few weeks ago; he has a race car bed, a slide, and several other toys. He even has a Buzz Light Years from Toy Story figure; it was his father's toy when he was little. That's so great that Grady shares that memory of a toy with his Dad.

Below Robin is crawling on the floor to play with Grady; I was in the floor crawling too, I had a ball. We both had red knees and hands the next day, but it was completely worth all of that.



Poor Grady butted his head against the wall while we were playing with his car set. I liked playing this! You put the car at the top, and then you watched it go down through the curves until the car got to the bottom. You could fill up your gas tank, and a few other things at the bottom that had sound effects. I bet he doesn't pay as much for his gas as we do.




I don't think I have played this much with a two year old since Debbie was little; that was a little while ago, she's going to be 24 (I think, I'm close.) on her birthday May 6. I had missed it.


We Love You Grady!


No comments:

Post a Comment