Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Great Nephew's 2nd Birthday - My Grady Man

My family was reunited with my niece and her new family last year; we were fortunate to spend some great times with them while they were living close to us in Ft. Campbell, but now they have moved to be near my niece's husband's family in Arizona. He is going to be working with the police department now, and she'll be working at a local hospital. Currently they are looking for their own home, so they can get settled in.

This week is Grady's birthday; it'll be hard not to be able to see him, but Robin and I purchased one of those story books that you read the pages. Now he'll have our voices all around until we can get there to see him. Hopefully that will be soon, I sure do miss him bunches and bunches. He's a good little boy!

Happy 2nd Birthday Grady - We love you & miss you!
"I had a 2nd Birthday at one time - That was too long ago to remember!"

No comments:

Post a Comment