Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Zumba with Black Light Atmosphere

Zumba is a Latin-inspired dance fitness program that involves dance and aerobic elements. Unlike a typical dance class where counts are used, Zumba involves following the music with repetitive movements. Zumba's choreography incorporates hip-hop, samba, salsa, merengue, mambo, martial arts, and some Bollywood and belly dance moves. Squats and lunges are also included.

Oh can't you see Paulette, Eurica, Robin, A'Della, Amanda and I doing this? We have; Paulette, Robin and I have went to this class twice now. I don't know if I make any of the moves, but at least I move. After the first session I was so sore that I it was hard to walk and even breathe, but after last night's session I'm just tired this morning. Hopefully that means I'm getting better!

The wonderful thing about this particular class is that the instructor turns off the lights, and turns on the black lights. That way you can't see each other that well!



No comments:

Post a Comment