Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random Thoughts by Me

You know life is really what you make it; you will have days you are down, and days that you are completely happy. That in mind; there's always something running through my mind. I believe you have to like yourself before you can truly be happy. My random thoughts:

  1. My dear, dear friend Abatha thinks and worries way too much! She is an amazing, caring person that I completely rely on for advice and encouragement.
  2. Ankles are a very important body part when you want to exercise; one false move, and they are hurting. I just started exercising after a surgery on my Achilles heel tendon two years ago. Oh boy!
  3. My poor chiropractor is trying to teach me how to have a conversation with him; that way he can figure out what's going on with me, he says he can't help if he doesn't know what's going on. Good Luck Dr. Hinz! It is nice he cares, but I'm stubborn.
  4. It seems like every time I go out to eat, they bring me the wrong thing. O'Charley's brought me out tilapia when I ordered salmon; Burger Up brought me out a burger with peppers, and I didn't order them on my burger. Argh....
  5. I don't like dieting, or as I say: " Watching what I eat for the rest of my life."

Next week will be completely better, and it is an accomplishment that I'm still smiling! Thanks to everyone who helped make that smile happen, even me.



No comments:

Post a Comment