Saturday, September 11, 2010

Down Home With The Neely's - Neely's Bar-B-Que


Did you know there is a Neely's Bar-B-Que in Nashville? Yes there is; I've watched "Down Home With The Neely's" on "The Food Network" since the beginning; one of the brothers moved to Nashville, and he runs the restaurant. Of course when I started to order, I told one of the workers that I watched the Neely's on TV. How cheesy did I sound?













You order your food; then you find a table, and they bring your food to you. I ordered the pulled pork, fries and baked beans; Robin ordered the bar-b-que chicken with slaw and baked beans. It was completely delicious! The restaurant is in the Metro Center on Rosa Parks Boulevard; the river runs behind the restaurant, and we noticed a couple of people feeding something over the banisters on the deck. The waitress was nice enought to explain that people come there to feed the turtles; there were several, and one was really big. After lunch we went and looked at the turtles. It was so much fun; we'll have to come back to feed them some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment