Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Professional Painters - A'Della's Birthday Celebration



The celebration began at 4 p.m., once we got Craig out of the office, then we went to eat at Genghis Grill. Here's the whole gang at the restaurant. It was really good food, but I felt bad for Mom (Amanda's Mom) because she put too many spices in hers. It was a little hot. She did order a brownie, and shared it with me, she's nice.




Paulette, Amanda, Sara and a few other of A'Della's friends met us at "Sips n Strokes" to get the professional painting started. Watch this video, it shows most of us.



Pictures of the night!

The Whole Group Painting

A'Della - The Birthday Girl

Me, A'Della and Amanda (I miss seeing Amanda!)

Craig, Amanda (Paulette's Daughter), Paulette and Ashleigh

My BEST BUDDY - Paulette (Thanks Craig for taking this!)

Our Master Pieces - I'm selling mine for $200 if anyone is interested.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY A'DELLA!
We had a BLAST, thanks for inviting us, and I love you all. Let's do it again soon, maybe Ashleigh's birthday.


1 comment:

  1. Pen, I'm gonna save my money to buy your painting! They are so good!! Looks like yal had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete