Friday, September 17, 2010

LP FIELD - TITANS LOCKER ROOM

Paulette and I got to tour LP Field and the Titan's locker room while attending a vendor seminar today! We were greeted by two very nice employees at the Stadium Club entrance; then proceeded to the 4th floor (The Club Area), and we got catered a delicious lunch while looking out over the field.

The Scoreboard!

They took us down to the field; we were not able to step on the grass, because they were getting ready for the big game with Pittsburgh Steeler's (I'm a Steeler's fan, but I know we will not win this year.) on Sunday. Here's Paulette and I at the edge of the field, but we didn't touch the grass.


The famous Titan Locker Room!

The Shower's; I took a picture of their restroom, but I didn't think it would be a good idea to post it here.


Paulette at Johnson's locker; John will like this picture.


Paulette at Young's locker; John probably will not like this picture.


Paulette took this picture of me at Johnson's locker.


The Titan's 2002 AFC sign on the locker room wall.


We are pretending to be Coach Fisher's assistants!



This is on the wall where the team runs out onto the field.


Logo's



This is where it all happens; our LP Field! I had a very nice time, and the vendor seminar was actually not that bad either. Thanks to my Vendor!

No comments:

Post a Comment