Friday, March 9, 2012

Nicole's 30th Birthday

30th Birthday Poem

Another decade has gone by
Time is starting to seem to fly
Now with 20’s being gone for good
More to take care of than I should


What’s next but middle age?
The story written page by page
It only gets better from here
There's nothing left of life to fear.


Ashleigh and I had talked about decorating Nicole's office in skulls, but then time got away. Then we got busy and stressed. I did tell Nicole that I would do the skull theme for her next big "O" birthday, and I'm keeping my word.

Paulette and I was at Walmart; we picked up a few things. Then decorated her office in black and silver with some streamers coming down from the ceiling. She's off on her birthday; I sure hope she enjoys her day, and has a GREAT birthday.

Happy 30th Birthday Nicole!

30th is not bad, you just get even better!




PS: Marsha did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment