Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Best Evening I've Had in a While!

I got a text message this afternoon from Debbie, my amazing niece. She was in town and asked what would Robin and I like to do, and where we could meet. So we decided on Cool Springs Mall; it was raining and that would be something to do inside. She got there before us, but we were not far behind. It was the greatest feeling seeing her open that door, and her little boy, Grady, in his stroller.

My Grady - My favorite Great Nephew





My Grady and Debbie - My Favorite Niece




Grady is such a GREAT baby; he was a little tired tonight, and got a little cranky. He was not bad at all though! Debbie turned and asked me how we took her shopping when she was little. Oh boy do I remember some of her tantrums, but those things just happen with children, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's hard for me to realize that my Debbie is not a little girl anymore; she's grown, married, and has her own little boy now. She's had some rough times; she's pulled herself through, and I am so totally PROUD of her. I know my sister would be so proud of her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment