Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chuy's Cool Springs

Paulette, Robin and I go to a chiropractor/acupuncturist each week; then we treat ourselves to dinner after wards. Last week we asked our chiropractor what he thought of Chuy's; his face lit up, and he began to tell us what he liked. Dr. Hinz said to get the strawberry, mango margarita and that they have a nacho trunk (The place where the nachos were was in the shape of a car trunk.). Well, I partook of two of those strawberry, mango margaritas (Of course I had to drink what Dr. Hinz drank.), the nacho bar and the tortilla soup. It was so delicious, and we all bought a "Holy Guacamole" shirt when we left. I'm getting another shirt the next time we eat there. Thank you Dr. Hinz for the GREAT recommendation, and Thank You to Paulette and Robin for going. I think fun was had by all, and I know I had fun after those two margaritas. The next day I was still a little out of it. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment