Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My First BUNCO Party - So Much Fun!

A couple of Mondays ago I went to my first BUNCO party; it was so much fun. There were twelve people, we drew a piece of paper out of a bowl to get a partner for the night. My Partner was Amanda; yeah. You and your partner set at one of three tables, and you play as a team, then you will switch partners with the person on your right, on your left and then back to your original partner at that same table. Whoever wins that last game at the table moves to another table; you always stay with your partner that you drew.

You try to roll 6's, and then when someone gets to twenty one points you yell BUNCO and the game stops. You can also yell Big BUNCO, this is when you roll three 6's. You continue the game until 9 p.m. That way everyone can get home and it's not too late.

My Partner for the March Party, Amanda: she is having the next party in April, and Karen is explaining what she will need.





This is Gizmo: He could be ou r Mascot!






Our break time:








I ended up with 25 points; the winner was at 39 points, and A'Della was in 2nd Place with 33 points. Kudos to A ' Della for winning the most Big BUNCO's. The other winner won for least amount of points.

Better luck next time; maybe I'll win next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment